Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mommyland - gray and dark here.

Hi Folks. I hope you all had an amazing holiday season. Lots of lovely family time and for those of you with businesses, I hope your pocket books are bursting.

During Christmas my girls were out of school and pre-school for TWO WEEKS! Why the capital letters? Because. Since my work is so flexible (thank you BabyLegs) and my husband goes to an office 5 days a week, the girls schedule all defaults to me. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a pity shout out I love my girls. This is just the way of the parent world - the one with the most flexible job takes care of the kids when their sick, handles days off from school, and carpooling. My husband is aware of how he is skating out of all these hidden obligations, and grateful to Woobee and BabyLegs work-from-home attitude for saving us from spending a fortune on childcare. Although working with two young girls around is a joke, and i have been awake a lot later having to get work done. I am SO GRATEFUL that school is starting tomorrow.

Work wise...Woobee and BabyLegs are still working on a contract. Nicole and I are not sure what the shape of it will be now, but we want to make sure everyone is benefiting.

Have a great week everyone.

No comments: