Tuesday, January 22, 2008

4 More Days!!!!!!

Yeah! My husband will be home in 4 days...whew! You know 14 days without my very helpful spouse would not be so bad if it weren't for needing to run a business. It turns out that I get most of my work done when Hands On Hubby is in the game. Now I have to make a decision whether I want to make food or enter orders and receipts into Quickbooks (tax season is a tough time).

I need to give a holler to Melissa from Destee Nation for totally hooking me up by handling my server transfer and email switch. For 2.5 years Melis and Matt have had me on their personal server for free, and when the switch to another server needed to be made Melis took care of everything. I feel so blessed to have a friend that carved time out of her very busy day to help her me (her non-tech friend). Thank you Melissa!!! Check out her site www.desteenation.com if you like cool tees shirts and support local businesses.

No comments: