Friday, January 18, 2008

Time Warp!

Whoa. I haven't blogged in a while, although it feels like just yesterday. With hubby away for 6 days w/ 8 more to go I feel like time is flying by with the business of life yet standing oh so still...there is still 8 MORE DAYS! Urrgghhh! I am trying my hardest to keep with the New Years resolution to take time for more "adventures" with the girls, and that is actually going well. It turns out we leave the house more when hubby isn't home to organize our day with.

I am going to the MAGIC trade show next month for a few days to do some sourcing for Woobee and I will tie in some BabyLegs work as well - visit people we work with and want to work with. It should be interesting. If any of you out there are going to the Magic Kids show let me know and I'll swing by and say hello.

I need to give a huge shout out to my friend Deb Grover from BellySock! If you ever think you have a lot going on you should shoot her an email and instantly your load will seem lighter. Deb has two young girls 3 and 1, she runs BellySock, goes to graduate school for her MBA and is starting yet another wonderful business. Crazy girl! Anyway, in Deb's international business class they are doing a very cool project and Deb convienced them to use Woobee as the company - so cool! Thank you Deb!!

I gotta get some sleep...single parenting is as tough as I always thought it was! Below are a few pictures from the photo shoot we did last weekend.



No comments: