Sunday, January 27, 2008

Knowledge in Business

Recently I have had the pleasure of meeting with a few key people that have loads of experience in business structures, buying/selling businesses, international business, and are just all around good people. I have Nicole from BabyLegs to thank for providing me access to a few of these wonderful key people. As a person whose only business back ground is through osmosis from growing up with a business owning mom, these meetings are crucial for understanding how to grow These Two Girls, LLC & the Woobee line successfully. I am finally starting to understand the depths for what I need to do to make These Two Girls a multi-million dollar company, and whew, it's going to be a ton of work and take some help. Although for the first time since Oct. 2005 (when I sold the first Woobee blanket) I feel empowered to make the right decision to move forward.

Sooo, my husbands home!!! The journey home from Taiwan was long and the time change is crazy so he hasn't been exactly functional, but whatever. I am just happy he is home, and it sounds like he had some great experiences while away.

I am now a much saner mom...well, that's debatable.

Check out the Woobee post on Apartment Therapy's childrens link Oh Dee Doh http://www.ohdeedoh.com/. It's a giveaway, so enter yourself to win a blanket.

No comments: