Friday, July 6, 2007

Here comes the Sun, do do do do....

My daughters think that every time we play Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles it literally brings out the sun. Unfortunately, the weather in Seattle changes so quickly and frequently I haven't been able to disprove this crazy (but sweet) idea they have.

I have taken on the song as my sort of anthem though. Here Comes the Sun - it's been a long cold lonely winter - between my injured husband, death & sickness in my family, starting a new company while waiting tables & taking care of my girls, it seems like years since it's been here...but now I don't wait tables anymore, Woobee blankets were in the Best Of Seattle issue of Seattle Metropolitan Mag, my husband is done with school, and my eldest daughter is starting full-time kindergarten (can I get a high five for full-time kindergarten!). And I say, it's alright do do do do dodo.

PS Speaking of sun, I am looking for the best beach foods...with all this sun comes sand, and I need easy eats that are sand friendly- any ideas?

No comments: