Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yeah Parenting Magazine!

So Woobee's little blurb is coming out in Parenting Magazine's August issue. It is actually official, I saw it. Now we will see what actually happens. My hopes & dreams...sell so much product I am scrambling to get everything in production. I found a great new local production team and am anxious to use them.

Here's a mommy manufacturer tip: don't stop looking for a better price on your production until you are 100% satisfied. And remember when you are figuring out your products price look past just the cost of your materials. Fold in the cost of your marketing, cost of running your business (electric, Internet, shipping, rent, etc.), any rep fees, and other cost you may have. If you just take into consideration your material cost you will not make a living, but rather be very busy with a new costly hobby. I don't know about you, but I certainly do not have time for any more hobbies...I don't even have time for my old ones.

No comments: