Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Flexible

Hi there people. I swear I always plan to blog more but I feel like I am behind "schedule" - HA! A schedule is kinda a joke for this Momprenuer. I pretty much figure out what has to happen in the girls day and fill in the blanks, but always remaining flexible. I teach my girls about being flexible. If you ask Ava what it means to be flexible she says, "it means when your plan doesn't work out it's okay, you get another plan". Words to live by from a 5 year old. Here is a picture of Ava sitting on one of the new Super Woobee's. These are the best blankets!



Upcoming Woobee Press:
I just heard from Asha at Parent Hacks http://www.parenthacks.com/, and her Woobee review will be out within a couple of days. She loves the blankets and I love her blog - a match made in heaven! Also, The Baby Planners (who I met at the JPMA show last April and LOVE) are going to be on iVillage's "In the Loop" after the Today Show on Nov 15th talking about their favorite baby things and they asked to bring Woobee. There are no promises, but I sent a package to the studio on Friday. I also scored them BabyLegs for an audience giveaway. Cross your fingers and hope I get a shout out. Woobee blankets will also be in the January issue of Pregnancy & Newborn. They are doing a blanket article:) What else...oh yeah, on Dec 22nd the Fine Living Network's American Shopper (on cable) is doing a piece on mom inventions and Woobee Kids will be featured on that too. It is all very exciting! So exciting in fact, that I have to go to bed.


Check out Mint and Lilac my new Australian distributors - hooray! Spreading the wonders of Woobee all over the world! That's what I am talkin' about!

No comments: