Saturday, May 19, 2007

Weekends are made for...

Remember when weekends meant busy bars (which were sooooo much fun), breakfast joints at 10:00 am, afternoon movies, and/or naps. Now it seems they are made for working out deals with my husband so I can wiggle more time to work on Woobee business. I try to put aside at least 3-4 hours where we spend time doing something together as a family, but since I work weekend nights and since I only have 14.5 hours a week child free to plot my Woobee world domination I am always trying to squeeze extra time. It's a tricky situation. If my hubby takes the girls the majority of the day during the weekend, and then has all the night time routine (while I am at work) it isn't really co-parenting. We are always trying to create balance and the one thing to get pushed aside is our time alone. I miss my husband even though he is sitting right across from me.

No comments: