Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Strength

Hey Blog readers. I am about to sound like a total sentimental weeny...I love the show the Biggest Loser. I am watching the grand finale and I tell ya' obesity runs thick in my family and seeing these people lose over 70-175 pounds is unbelievable. It totally blows me away and often brings me to tears.

Another blog that is sure to catch you attention if you like stories of hope and the strength of the human spirit is http://www.sixmaybemore.blogspot.com/ - The House is on Fire. I won't give it away, but I laugh and cry when I read it...and the blogger is a huge Woobee fan.She sent me the most amazing email about Woobee's giving comfort and security to two of her children through a very rough year. Check it out.

I have a question to all you small business owners? Do you spend every available moment working in some way? Whether you are fulfilling orders, emailing, graphics stuff, what ever it is, are you always doing something? My goal is to get to the point where I can hang out at night and choose what I want to do - without working AT ALL on Woobee Kids. I love my company, but I would really love to read a book for fun again.

No comments: