Friday, December 14, 2007

HoHoHo...

Okay, have you elfed yourself yet? Office Max has this free fun program were you can insert you and friends/families faces onto elf bodies and they dance around. Ridiculously fun and I would say the best free thing I have done yet this holiday season. Here is my family - don't tell my husband I gave this link out...http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1349405231. If you do decide to do this yourself, the first picture you insert will go on the girl body that my husband is on (that's sounds a little off, but you know what I mean).
The wonderful Asha from Parent Hacks gave a fabulous review of our new Super Woobee http://www.parenthacks.com/2007/12/the-most-luscio.html - check it out. A huge warm Woobee thank you to you Asha for spreading the wonders of Woobee all over the globe!!! Here is a picture of Lola (pink hat) and her friend with a new turquoise/pewter Super Woobee.

Well business is certainly picked up from last year this time. I believe that that is do to good PR, lots of word of mouth, and a great product. People are finally starting to know to ask for a Woobee for holiday gifts. Thank God. Part of this months success also has to do with BabyLegs buying a butt load of Woobee product for their site. The BL site now exclusively offers the Ultimate Gift Baskets equipped with BabyLegs, Woobee product and a SaraBear Basket (which I love). There are three different price ranges and they make the PERFECT baby shower gift (especially for those that want to go in on a gift or make a BIG splash).

I have my husbands company party tonight. I actually don't know most of the people he works with because his office is 45 mins + away. But, honestly - how hard could it be to get along with a bunch of guys that design and sell bike parts?

Okay the next GHTA tip of the day. This tip is from one of the main speakers and I think it embraces the importance of how others perceive the success of your company:

When someone asks how your company (or you) are doing you answer with one simple word (and only this one word) - UNBELIEVABLE! Now, even if things are going badly this one word covers that without being negative or lying, and the importance of appearing successful will not only allow people to talk about how well you are doing (which will perpetuate success), but you will manifest your own success.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone.

No comments: