Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ABC Show

I just bought my tickets to go to the ABC Kids show in Vegas in September. I have chosen not to get a booth this year, but it is important for me to see what's out there and new in the children's industry. I'll be shacking up with the friends for the 4 nights and am realy looking forward to being surrounded by industry people. Being the sole person running a company can be lonely. I have consultants I use for numerous tasks but it does not replace brainstorming and bouncing ideas off a team. My life has been so crazy with the girls home this summer that I am actually really looking forward to time away.

Doing a photoshoot on Friday! I am very excited to get some new pics. Look for a new all weather WooBee for winter.

Remember...the Rain or Shine Kids all weather WooBee summer sale is over Sept 1. Get over there and score a protective blanket at a great price!

No comments: