Friday, June 18, 2010

Steal of the Day

The RoSK new organic UPF 30+ Sun Cover is on BabySteals.com today as their 'Steal of the Day'. Great product for those who have infants & babies and prefer to stay away or limit sun block.

You might be wondering why would I put my brand new product on a website that sells it at half price? I have good reasons. The first being that Baby Steals receives over 75,000 hits to their site within the first 2 hours of launching their 'Steal'! It is impossible to get that many people in your target market to see & read a full page about just your product any other way. It is by far the best way for me to introduce this new item to a large audience and still make a sliver of a profit. I have also been having a nightmare shipping experience bringing this product in. The Sun Covers should have been on shelves in March, but we have met one delay after another and here it is mid-June and we JUST got the product in our warehouse. Not optimal (understatement). Baby Steals can help me move large amounts of product so I don't sit on inventory and again, I don't take a loss.

The Baby Steals women are amazing and professional. I love to support mom owned companies.

Check out the new Sun Cover and did I already mention my new awesome website by the talented Sarah Strachan? www.roskbaby.com - check it.

No comments: